Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Cincinnati (Airport CVG-Florence) Courtyard Florence

Ty Webb
By Ty Webb,
in

I won't start a new thread since these are rather old but this is what I have on the Courtyard by Marriott in the CVG airport area for Cincinnati. Unless you want me to. They are a year old or more.

Courtyard By Marriott Florence

Cincinnati Airport - Florence

46 Cavalier Blvd

Florence, Kentucky

4/28/07 Check - In

One Night Only

$42.00 accepted plus taxes of $13.94.

Same hotel on a previous trip -

2/24/07 Check - In

One Night Only

I recall that I bid less than $50 for a 3* and it was rejected.

I then added 2.5* and bid $42 and was accepted and got the Courtyard by Marriott - Florence

$42.00 accepted plus taxes of $13.98.

Nice enough hotel.... Pool, clean, next to the Interstate, plenty of dining close by. Breakfast at the hotel is a buffet type that runs about $8 dollars as I recall. One time it was dead and there could not have been more than five cars in the parking lot, the next time, it was busier but not crowded. Nice staff.

Thank you for the additional post.

We've take the most recent win above and used that information for the topic title of this thread... now this hotel has a 'win' associated with it appearing in the Priceline Hotel List and will also appear if anyone tries searching the board after seeing it appear in the hotel list.

Thanks again.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]