Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Houston (Aldine-Bush Airport IAH) Holiday Inn Express

AZWildCatFan
By AZWildCatFan,
in

I need one night in a hotel (May 26) near IAH. As we (my husband and I) are flying in Monday night and out Tuesday morning I would like the hotel to have an airport shuttle. I can request this on HOTWIRE but not on PRICELINE. Does this mean I need to use HOTWIRE or do the hotels in the IAH zone on Pric.eline have airport shuttles?

I would like to have the breakfast included. I see a 3* on HOTWIRE that has a restaurant. I am assuming this is the Holiday Inn and breakfast is not included. We are not looking for fancy, just clean and safe but I am hoping for something $80 or less.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

While i would assume that most (not necessarily all) of the hotels in the IAH zone would have a shuttle, it's not a requirement for a hotel to be in the zone, so if you absoluately must have an Airport Shuttle than PRICELINE may not be the best service for this stay... likewise for complimentary breakfast to be included.

If certain amenities go beyond a 'want' are are a necessity, than HOTWIRE is probably a better option.

Do any hotels within your price range show up on a HOTWIRE search in this zone with the amenities you require?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you, that is what I assumed but I wanted to double-check. I do not need the complimentary breakfast but we would have to take a taxi to and from the airport if the hotel did not offer a shuttle. That would eat up any savings from using Priceline. I think the 2.5 star Hotwire hotel is the Holiday Inn Express and that would be fine for us. (I will use "your" link.) Thank you.

Please confirm what you receive and include the amenities that are shown before your purchase.

If you'd like us to have a look before you make the purchase, please list the amenities in a reply to this thread and we'll see if we're in agreement with your regarding the Holiday Inn Express.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It is Hotwire IAH Adline 2.5* $59+tax

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

I have read on this board that hotels in this area can be a little rough, and deals are hard to come by. This seems like our best deal but any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

I would try my luck with PRICELINE first. You will most likely get a better hotel for less cost,,,Most , if not all hotels *3 and above have a airport shuttle near IAH.

But if you feel more comfortble with a sure thing, then go with HOTWIRE. Also, if you or maybe a family member or friend has the Entertainment Book, it has a 10.00 off ANY hotel stay booked at HOTWIRE. I just used mine, and it worked like a charm.

I just booked a 2.5* for one night, May 26, IAH Adline Houston with the following amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

It was the Holiday Inn Express-Kingwood, $59+tax, $72.70 total.

Thanks for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]