Hotwire Hotel: New and need help

abbiejoe
By abbiejoe,
in

Forgive me if this is not appropriate.

I need to take my baby to the Children's Hospital for surgery. I will need a room only on May 6th. However I would like it to have an indoor pool as well as comp hot breakfast. The hospital is near forest park but downtown is ok. I don't really want something too fancy, but would like indoor door entrances. Most of the listings on HOTWIRE say restaurant, does that mean there is only a restaurant and no comp bfast? How do I find one that has both of these.

Thanks

April

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can't "make" HOTWIRE show you a hotel with certain amenities... they will only show you the lowest price hotel at each star level in each zone on any given search. You can sometimes get them show you different properties by increasing the occupancy to more than double (if that is what you were searching for previously), but other than that not much you can do.

The complimentary breakfast icon looks like a Coffee Cup. Also, note that the pool icon only indcates a pool, not necesarily that it's indoor (so you'll definatley want to try to ID the property beforehand to make a guess if is an indoor or outdoor pool).

I'll not to lose sight of the total cost. While it's nice to have breakfast included, you can usually get an inexpensive breakfast someplace near the hotel (bagel and coffee for under $2-3) and better to save upwards of 50% on a hotel room and buy your own breakfast than pay full price.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and if there are any hotels which meet your budget an parameters which we can help ID or confirm any guesses that you have.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just recently the hotels with comp breakfast in St. Louis have been the Drury Plaza and Drury Convention Center. I booked both this week. The Drury Convention Center has an icon that says tennis. The best thing about the Drury Convention Center is that parking is free. Both have pools and both are very nice hotels.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]