Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Minneapolis (Bloomington West) Le Bourget Aero Suites

Colfax
By Colfax,
in

A new hotel for the list, with ten icons!

Suite

Fitness

Restaurant

Laundry

Golf

Shuttle

Pool

Business Center

Highspeed

Tennis

Regular price online was $149. Le Bourget is at 494 & France.

I wouldn't call my room a suite, like Res Inn is a suite. There was a sleeping area and a living area with a 2/3 wall in between. But no kitchen facilities or microwave or fridge. Not a problem, but not what I think of as a suite. Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner, no lunch. Room service available. Full bar in lobby. The indoor pool is open 24 hours.

Hotel isn't fancy but it has a quirky charm and a more intimate feel than some of the very large convention and business oriented hotels in the area. I would have stayed another night but the Hotwire rate went up to $75 for Monday.

I used this HOTWIRE link to purchase.

3.5*, interesting. I got it on PRICELINE a while ago at 3*. I remember when I checked in that the person next to me was checking in with a HOTWIRE rate.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

3.5*, interesting. I got it on PRICELINE a while ago at 3*.

Today I received a followup email from HOTWIRE asking for my feedback about Aero Suites. The first question in the survey was whether I thought the hotel deserved a 3.5* rating. It hurt to say no because I liked the Aero Suites, but I responded that I thought they should be 3*. The place had style but style on a budget, like Ikea.

I'm pretty sure I could have won a 3* on PRICELINE for less than the $52 I paid here, and I might even have won the same hotel. But I've been wanting to try the Aero Suites for awhile and when I saw a likely match on HOTWIRE I went for it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]