Priceline Hotel: 3* Ithaca (Cornell University) Holiday Inn

cuteybabee
By cuteybabee,
in

Bid 3* Ithaca - Cornell University $80 for one night 4/26/08 and was not accepted.

Changed bid to $90, added one night 4/27/08 and was accepted.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $90.00

Subtotal: $180.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $33.58

Total Charges*: $213.58

I believe Hotwire was offering the same room for $114/night. Cheapest online rate is $166/night. Website for the hotel states there is a free local area shuttle which includes Ithaca airport. That's nice.

Sorry, I didn't see any information regarding Ithaca bids on this board and honestly didn't think I would get a hotel at this price. Just slipped my mind to go through the PRICELINE link. Will do next time.

this is a difficult zone to bid successfully, the 2* hotels in this zone are hit or miss, with the Best Western being a big miss. There are not too many 2.5 or 3* hotels in the area nor are there many rebid zones, you just have to try and grind out a win...the Holiday Inn is in a nice location near Ithaca Commons. Check out the (Carl) Sagan Planet Walk, it really puts our solar system in perspective. Also, you may want to ask for a Tower Room, they tend to be a bit nicer. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]