Priceline Hotel: 1* Atlanta (Druid Hills-Emory-Decatur) Homestead North Druid Hills

mrxow
By mrxow,
in

Here is another I remember that is not on the list. The zone I am placing it in is where it falls now. I don't know the zone name at the time. It appears the zones have changed around a lot.

This hotel is right on the western border of the zone. Really, it could be argued that the hotel falls outside the border, if it is in the border, the distance could be measured in feet. It is a good location next to the freeway and about as close to the Buckhead area as you can get without being in the Buckhead zone.

While looking at the hotel list, I noticed there are hotels listed for a Decatur - Northlake zone. This zone does not appear to exist any longer. Northlake is its own zone. Decatur is in the zone I am reporting here. So it is unclear without doing a little research what zones the hotels listed in Decatur -Northlake now fall.

Several mapping programs, including the one on the hotel site, are indicating this place is a half a mile south of its actual location. Thanks to satellite photographs, though, I was able to zoom in and confirm this is where I stayed. I could see where I parked my car... :)

1339 Executive Park Dr.

Atlanta, GA 30329

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]