Hotwire Hotel: 3* Minneapolis (Bloomington West) Hilton Bloomington

hotelgambler
By hotelgambler,
in

I recently selected a 3* hotel through hotwire for the beginning of May at $49 a night, and the hotel was listed as a brand new Hilton!

There were 3 amenities listed at the time I booked (internet, fitness, and pool), although it seems that this Hilton is equipped with a much

larger list of amenities (restaurant, shuttle, etc.)

I have gone to tripadvisor.com to look at hotel reviews, and all reviews are extremely positive, so I am thrilled!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List. Am i correct that this is in HOTWIRE's Blooomington West zone and it's the Hilton at 3800 American Boulevard?

Can you please also add the date(s) of your stay to this thread and we'll then add this information to the topic title. This will help other users who may be local to the area and looking to try this property, as well as enable this thread to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]