Hotwire Hotel: 3* Spokane (Downtown) Holiday Inn Express

clbencemunns
By clbencemunns,
in

List was correct: Holiday Inn Express in Downtown Spokane reported as 3*, with complimentary breakfast, and fitness center. After reasearch here, this is what I was expecting to get, so great news that I did. Cheapest advertised rate for this hotel is $134. For this 1-night, last minute stay, $59 was a great deal.

Also, some unidentified downtown hotels popped up that I was considering. The 2.5* Howard Johnson popped up as expected/described in the list. Also got a 3.5* in downtown Spokane for $89, with amenities of airport shuttle, fitness, pool, restaurant, golf, and tennis. I thought this might be the Red Lion River, but wasn't sure so didn't try. There was also a 2*, but didn't go for that because I needed a 4-person resevervation and it disappeared when I entered 4 people instead of two.

Thanks again for helping the blind to better bidding: Used your HOTWIRE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Happy to hear you received the hotel you were expecting and that you are happy with the results... we're glad to hear the board was helpful in your purchase.

Thank you for posting your results and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]