Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Hyatt Century Plaza

uscshannon
By uscshannon,
in

Bid Accepted at $130. Very pleased! Thanks to the hotel list on betterbidding.com and a little luck I got exactly what I wanted.

Glad the board was helpful in your purchase and you received the hotel you were hoping for.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Could you please let me know how your bidding goes? I like that Residence Inn a lot, I'm just a bit afraid of getting upgraded to the Hyatt West Hollywood (which is technically 3*.) I stay in that zone quite frequently and would love some tips on how to get that Residence Inn.

I will let you know. I have never stayed there before, and have never aimed to stay there. But I like what I see, and I like the price people win with. I think if you bid 2.5* in that zone from a range of $70-$90. you are pretty much guaranteed the Residence Inn for 2 reasons.

1) It's the only 2.5* in that zone.

2) The Hyatt West Hollywood very rarely goes for under $110, so getting upgraded from $70-$90 to the 3* HWH is very unlikely.

But like I said, when I do my bidding in the next week or so I will share with the board how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]