Hotwire Hotel: Please identify this 3.5 condo in Waikiki North $89

huahui
By huahui,
in

Hello,

I need some help in identifying this property on Hotwire. I have gone thru the hotel list, but could not find info on this one because it is Condo. If anyone had stayed there below, please share your experience with me. Thank you!!!!

It's for stay between 4/17 to 4/22.

3.5-star condo in Waikiki North $89/day

This distinctive establishment offers comfortable rooms, personal service and some upscale features. See condo details

Condo, near beach, studio, full equipped kitchen, daily housekeeping, fitness center, pool(s), restaurants

Hiya

I think it is the Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai

Hotel features:Near Beach, Studio, Fully-equipped Kitchen, Daily Housekeeping, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Laundry Facilities, Tennis Nearby, Kitchenette

Mixed reviews on tripadvisor. Hopefully someone else can confirm.

Cheers

Lmack

Thanks Lmack.!!! Just wondering where you got your info from...cuz I searched all over, but could not find anything that can confirm this is Waikiki Marina Resort .

Will somebody else confirm as well? This is an our honeymoon and our first time in HI. I like the idea of staying at condo style, but I just want to be sure it will be a nice place to stay at.

Please share your opinions! Thank you in advance!!!!

Hi Huahui

I used one of the tricks listed under the general Hotwire forum on this site, by adding +car, it gives you names of hotels and you just have to match up the features. From what I have read about the Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai, I dont think I would recommend it for a honeymoon with broken elevators, construction on site and next door, pool closed, etc...

I assume there will only be two of you on the honeymoon, unless the mother in law is coming, :) :) , you might want to consider checking the the Hawaii PRICELINE options where you bid for you hotel/resort. Seen some very good prices at 4* in Waikiki beach area for as low as $125/night.

Good luck and congrats!

Cheers

Lmack

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]