Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Hotel Pittsburgh (Downtown) Hotwire

adimaric
By adimaric,
in

Hi,

I was wondering what hotel this was. I found it on hotwire.

May 16-18. $109 per night (retail is $139).

Amenities:

fitness center

high speed interest

restaurant

pool

business center

Also, the price keeps fluctuating between $109 and $122 every couple of days or so. Why is this happening?

Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The above is a match for the Sheraton Station Square so that would be our best guess.

HOTWIRE fluctuates the price in order to increase opacity (ie- so that the $100 hotel in the zone isn't always HotelA, the $108 hotel in the zone isn't always HotelB, etc)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I appreciate your help. I'm considering bidding on priceline in the range of $90-$100 using Hotwire's price as a good estimate. Would you advise this tactic?

Also, my major concern with priceline is that my friend and I are each looking to book our own rooms. If we coordinate our priceline bids together, are we guaranteed to end up at the same hotel or would a $100 bid put my friend at Hotel A and me at Hotel B?

Are you trying to win this particular hotel on PRICELINE, or choosing $100 as a maximum bid because the above hotel is acceptable and you would purchase that if not success for a 4* on PRICELINE?

I don't recommend bidding simulatneously as you could end up with different hotels. Have one person do the bidding for two rooms and settle up with each in cash.

Whoever will be doing the bidding, please make have them use our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin the purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]