Priceline Hotel: ?? Tokyo(Minato-Shinagawa) Le Meridien Pacific

mrxow
By mrxow,
in

Just remembered another hotel and it isn't on the list. Stayed here one night. Booked same day. Pretty sure I bid about 50 dollars. Pretty sure I bid 3 star, but don't remember if I was upgraded.

Place was right across the street from the Shinagawa high speed rail station, which was very fortunate for us as were had a rail pass and that is how we were getting around. We had a night still left on our reservation in another area, but we were tired of where we were at, so we packed up our stuff and headed to the train station where we knew there was an internet connection we could use. A few minutes later we had our reservation and we were off and in the hotel in a few hours.

The rooms were small, as is common in Tokyo, but nice. It probably looked like a 4 star kind of place. There is a TGI Fridays in the building. It was the last night of our trip and we were itching for some American food, so that was nice. Only problem was they had an item on the menu that we really loved, but when we got back home, they didn't have it here!!! :)

I checked a couple dates on Priceline retail side and it didn't seem to come up, so I can't say for sure what rating they give it, but I am almost certain that I bid 3 stars and I don't recall being upgraded. But I am not sure. Sidestep calls it a 4 star...

Sidestep calls the Crowne Plaza a 3 star, and that has been reported as a priceline win as a 4 star.

It calls the Intercontinental a 4 star, and that has been reported as a priceline win as a 5 star.

So when it calls the Le Meridien a 4 star, you would think it was 4 or 5 star and not 3 star on priceline, but I just don't remember what it said on my win page. I know I bid for 3 stars. It looked like a 4 star hotel...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]