Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown) Metropolitan Hotel

Jayemm5581
By Jayemm5581,
in

I booked the Metropolitan Hotel (4*) on Hotwire for $86US for a stay in Toronto on April 17 2004. The room was not available until 5:15 p.m despite the fact I arrived at 1p.m to check in. The room was tiny, the linens were stained and the window treatment was dirty. Furthurmore, after reporting this to the hotel manager I was offered to upgrade for a fee of $30CDN. The staff was not accommodating and the stay was unpleasent. I have written a formal complaint to Hotwire, yet I have not received a reply yet.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear you had a bad stay... the late check-in happens sometimes even with traditional bookings.

Please add the amenities (and sub-zone within Toronto) that Hotwire showed before purchase as that will best help others attempt to identify (and avoid if they choose to do so) this property.

You may also want to post your comments in our HOTEL REVIEW section as over time it is there where you comments will get the most exposure (but please don't forget to add the amenities in this post.... you can still view them by clicking on the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]