Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Toronto (Downtown) InterContinental Toronto

tgeek
By tgeek,
in

tgeek,

I was able to gather that much from your post. Our latest information (prior to your post) about this hotel is as follows:

4* Inter-Continental Toronto

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business Center

So as you can see the hotel was upgraded from 4* to 4.5* (based upon your post). We're also looking to confirm if the amenities are the same.

You can still view the amenity icons Hotwire associates with this property by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Htowire's home page.

I don't ask just to be a pain (although i realize you may feel otherwise :) ), but want to make sure the board has the correct information needed to help future users. Without thorough and accurate content, we wouldn't have nearly the members/visitors that we do and there would then be nobody to ask questions to or receive help from.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your FOLLOW-UP and understanding.

I have not heard of anyone being turned away for only having a debit card, but how much to put on 'hold' is at the discretion of the hotel and you may lose access to those funds for a few days. I would call the hotel to find out just how much they will require to put on 'hold'.

The amount they hold is usually on a per nite basis, and since this is an extended stay they may require a large amount of your funds to be tied up. However, you may be able to work out something with the hotel where they only put enough on hold for the first 3 nites or so, then have you pay the balance for any incidentals (drinks, dining, phone calls, pay-per-view movies, mini-bar, etc) you charged to the room, and then use the same 'hold' amount for the next 3 nites.

This thread discusses this subject as well and you may want to give it a read: Bidding for Someone Else (who only has a Debit card)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]