Hotwire Hotel: 4* WDW Area June 9th-13th

4DisneyFansinNC
By 4DisneyFansinNC,
in

First time posting here, can anyone tell me what hotel this might be? Thought maybe Swan or Dolphin, but laundry isn't listed. Just realized I put May 9th in subject, should be June 9th-13th.

Customer Favorite! Walt Disney World Area

$80/night

Restaurant(s)

At least one restaurant is located on the hotel premises.

Pool(s)

Hotel features at least one pool area. (Note: This amenity offering may be seasonal. Please check hours/availability directly with the hotel.)

Fitness Center

Hotel features exercise equipment.

Business Center

Hotel offers guests access to business equipment/services.

Golf Nearby

Golf course(s) within walking distance or a short drive from the hotel.

Tennis Nearby

Tennis court(s) within walking distance or a short drive from the hotel.

Spa Services

Hotel offers spa services on the premises

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This hotel has not yet been identified, but if i had to guess there is a chance that it's the Wyndham Palace. The WP has come up with amenities before although the last report they had changed to a much shorter list and it was listed as a 3.5*. There is a chance it was upgraded back to 4* and is now showing the amenities first associated with it... although i have no evidence to support that is the case.

Guess we won't know for sure until somebody takes a shot with it. Since your date is only a week away, where (and how much) is your current reservation? Would you only change it for the Swan/Dolphin... because if you're open to some other properties i think you could do better than the $80 rate if you try for a Resort on Priceline. If you'd like to go that route let us know and we'll suggest a recommended bidding strategy.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Wyndham is back to a 4* based on this hotel and car package I searched for today. June 7 for 3 nights with a car

Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa

4*

restaurant, pool, exercise room, bus. ctr, golf, tennis, spa in that order.

Total Price / Person

$182

3 NIGHT HOTEL + CAR

Total Package Price: $364

(taxes and fees included)

hope that helps

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]