Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Columbus (Dublin) Hyatt Place

Bowden68
By Bowden68,
in

I booked this hotel before I knew of this board. This is the third time I have got this hotel. Dublin is about 10 minutes from downtown Columbus. It's a nice hotel, and near a bunch of resuarants within walking distance: Longhorn, PF Changs, Macaroni Grill and a Japanese Steak House which is great.

Only problem I have with Hyatt Place are the lobbys. They make them like a Starbucks. They are too trendy for my taste. I am a big lobby guy because I'd rather sip a glass of wine in the lobby and read the paper or do work, than be couped up in my room. But this place it's tough to do. I don't want to be relaxing at 7pm drinking a Chardonay, and have a guys suit bag 4 feet from me while he checks in. Continentakl breakfast are very disogranized too. There are buckets of dirty dishes right next where you are preparing your cereal or buttering your toast.

But for $34, how can I complain? Rooms generally are north of $140 on the Hyatt website. I have never paid more than $45 here. Rooms are spacious with a 42" plasma and a huge sofa to relax.

Thank you for sharing your previous winning bid with the board.

Please note that we have a Hotel Review forum which you can post your reviews (separately from your winning bids)... we then link to the review in the hotel list and this enables more people to see the comments as the thread makes it's way off the first page of the forum.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]