Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Anaheim-Disneyland North) Holiday Inn Hotel and Suit

adamvonwillis
By adamvonwillis,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The above is a match for the Cortona Inn and Suites so that would be our best guess. However, as we can't see the name of the hotel either, it can always be a different hotel than we think. Everything i see points to this being the Cortona Inn and Suites, and i would be a bit surprised if it wasn't, but there are no guarantees when using the opaque suppliers.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotel - 1 room, 4 nights

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim

1240 S. Walnut

Anaheim, California 92802

(714) 535-0300

Check-in date Thu, May 15, 2008

Check-out date Mon, May 19, 2008

1 room(s) @ $62.00 per night x 4 night(s) $248.00

Tax recovery charge and fees $39.24

Total $287.24

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business (exactly what was listed in the Hotwire Hotel Lists section)

I'm goin to disneyland! Yippie! Thanks for helping make my trip cheaper. And I did go through the HOTWIRE link on this website.

Hello Did you find out what hotel this was? I am assuming you are looking at the one for 58.00 night? the Cortona is 119 or you can find deals all over right now for 3rd and 4th night free. I accidently just booked 3 nights instead of 4 and they won't give me the 4th night for the same rate. Found a really good site for 4 nights there at 272 with tax. I don't know what the 10/ night fee is for that hotel but the site I just booked cortona at doesn't say that. Please let me know if you find out what hotel this is. I am coming in on the 12th the day you leave and would really like to find a discount for my 4th night so I don't have to change hotels.. ;o)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were expecting and are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay and have a great time at Disney! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]