Priceline Hotel: Bid assist Cocoa Beach

Jason's Storm
By Jason's Storm,
in

I am wanting to go for Cocoa Beach area, and I see that I have 3 free re-bid zones for that area, since the others don't have 2 1/2 or 3 * places. With discounts i can get a place for around $78. I'm hoping to get it most for $50 (plus taxes and fees). I am traveling 5/9 to 5/11 and will be arriving late. What do you suggest?

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Jason's Storm,

In addition to thereuare's answer.

If using PRICELINE 3* for the beach area is also the Hilton Rialto in the "city" in the same zone, so if you have your mind set at a beach hotel be aware of the Hilton.

For Cocoa Beach (if you want a beach hotel) have I found HOTWIRE safer to use. Take a look at HOTWIRE, and just post if you need help with any ID.

YellowDog.

The Rialto? I don't see it on Hilton's site.

~JS

N/m I see it, though its in Melbourne.

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Top is $50 for the 3*. While, bidding less is better. I certainly would like a 3*, since it would likely be next to the ocean.

~JS

Looks like the following 2.5* is available for $59 through HOTWIRE with the following amenities:

Near Beach, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Laundry Facilities, Children's Activity Program

this appears to be the Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area.

the problem with a PRICELINE bid in this area is that you cannot be guaranteed getting an oceanfront hotel.

When bidding 3* in Cocoa Beach-Merrit Island you have three re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Cocoa Beach...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No dice. Added them all in order, as I was going up in price and all rejected. I'll try tomorrow.

~JS

I tried all the way up to $57 today for a 3 *, despite wanting to stay under $50. I'll try the old strategy for a 2 1/2* tomarrow, maybe.

~JS

I got a "try again" email for $50 from priceline. Does that mean they would accept $50 for some place?

~JS

Well this isn't working, I guess I'll have to find a room on my own. :\ Max I was going was $59

~JS

Well thanks for everyone's help here. I won an auction from the Visit Florida.com website (pending approval) for $85 solid at the clarion on Merrit Island. Again thanks to everyone.

~JS

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]