FL Key West Radisson Hotel Key West

jbelle7435
By jbelle7435,
in

Check in: 3/15/08 & check out:3/16/08

1. Check in and out went smooth with PL reservations. Asked for upgrade with no tricks involved and told no suites left but got a king size bed.

2. Bed was decent, bathroom was a split(Shower & toilet seperate room from sink in main sleeping area). Fridgerator was nice to have. Regular cable tv. Newspapaer left outside your door in the morning(both days).

3. Room service was fine. Only minor issue. Asked for extra towels saturday night(worked out) asked for extra towels sunday(no avail they were off I guess by a certain time) just got towels at front desk.

4. Pool was nice and warm. Very relaxing and the noise was'nt too bad because my room was pool side and the pool along with the bar were closed at 12am. Unless your an early sleeper??

5. If you stay in this hotel you will need some form of transportation to main torist area(couple miles) ex. Scooter, car, rental car, cabs, and there are even trolleys.

6. Denny's apart of the hotel for late night snackers(24 hrs) but I did not use it.

Overall it was a quality *2.5 hotel.

• 1 year later...

The Radisson is now (4/2009) listed as a 2 1/2 star. The rooms are a bit worn but I found it just fine. Coffee and fridge in the room..safe too but it was too small for my laptop.

The pool area and pool bar were great. Ask for non-smoking because they don't ask...I am getting used to 100% non-smoking hotels so sometimes I forget and these Florida hotel rooms can really hold an odor. If you are on the water side you are also on the street side and it is a very busy street. I'd ask for a room above the 3rd floor ..higher the better....or ask for a room facing the pool. Overall I had a good experience.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]