Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Indianapolis (Airport IND) La Quinta

mwessel
By mwessel,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the results... the rate on the La Quinta website is $75/nite so this is 1/3 off of conventional rates, which isn't necessarily such a bad deal.

This is posted in the HOTWIRE section fo the board, is that the service did you use? If so, can you please add the amenities HOTWIRE associates with this property... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top of their home page.

If rather PRICELINE was used, please let us know and we'll move this thread to that section of the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotwire says this hotel features the following amenities:

Airport Shuttle

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

I actually won't know if I'm all that disappointed until I see the property. Reviews on TripAdvisor have made me wary of it, but it they prove wrong and the hotel is clean and not smelly, I'll be fine with it... and pleased with the price.

I DID use HOTWIRE, so its posted in the right place. Thanks for your help.

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]