Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills - West Hollywood)

Reggie3035
By Reggie3035,
in

I want to stay in a specific area..(Beverly Hills - West Hollywood)...I tried bidding 3* $98. Rejected. Priceline then ask me to change one of the check items from my orginal request. I don't want to change my area because I don't want to stay anywhere else other then the (Beverly Hills - West Hollywood) area. Is there a way I can re-bid and be sure to get a hotel in the (Beverly Hills - West Hollywood) area ? What should I change ?

Add the Lawndale zone, but keep your 3* preference. There is no 3* Priceline hotels in the Lawndale zone, so they can't give you a 3* there. So you will get an extra bid, and if you're successful you'll end up in West Hollywood-BH. And try bidding somewhere around $110, you should be able to get a winning bid around that price.

If you want to bid a little bit higher ($120-$130) you can probably get a 4* in that zone...and you Brentwood - Westwood, Culver City, Lawndale,

Redondo - Manhattan Beaches, and Santa Monica & Marina Del Rey all as re-bid zones because none of those have a 4* hotel. But if you want to do this make sure you select 4* as your preference.

I recommend that you know how to check your re-bid zones yourself, rather than relying on the zones that coast2coast21 provided, as the re-bid zones can, and do, change... so if they change between the time posted and the time you bid, you could end up in an area that you didn't intend. Re-bidding is explained in detail here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

What is your maximum bid? If it's higher than you have already bid above, did you want to try for a 4* hotel or are you ultimatley seeking the least expensive 3* or better hotel you can find for these dates?

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]