FL Ft Lauderdale Plantation Hotel Weston-Plantation-Davie

mxl747
By mxl747,
in

We stayed here from Feb 23 to March 9 in Plantation Florida. The hotel is listed by hotwire as Weston, Planation, Davie.

I booked this stay through Hotwire last April and got a very good deal of $44 per night. Shortly afterwards, Hotwire downgraded the hotel from a 2.5 star to 2 star. I had the option of cancelling and getting a full refund or receiving a credit from Hotwire ($25 per night), and maintaining the reservation. I opted for the latter. Since that time, I had been reviewing the comments on Trip Advisor and was somewhat concerned about what I would find. Luckily, the hotel is making improvements. I was provided with a very large room, that was clean and was exactly as presented in the photos on the hotel website. No real complaints for a 2 star hotel. You get what you pay for. On our second last night, at 1 a.m. some rowdy guests starting fighting, banging on room doors and windows, to be followed by setting off the fire alarm.

We we joined the many other sleepy guests at the front desk area, we were told that they knew who did this and that they would be evicted. When I spoke to the manager in the a.m. she didn't seem to concur with what we were told last night. However, after giving her details, it apears that in fact what we were told was correct (in fact the perpetrators were given tickets by the police for setting off a false alarm).

All in all, I was very pleased with my stay considering the low rate that I paid ($19 per night after credit). Restaurants and stores are within walking distance.

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]