Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Disneyland) Hilton Suites Anaheim-Orange

luismex
By luismex,
in

:)

Hi, I have tried many bids so far and not getting any of the hotels to take any of them...

Disneyland Area: stay 3-23-08 check out 3-26-08 ............... bidding done on 3-18-08

3 stars

All bid's were rejected

1st ---- $46 rejected-Disneyland

2nd--- $51 added Laguna beach ------------Rejected.

3rd--- $56 added Laguna Hills ------------- Rejected

4th--- $61 Seal Beach ---------------------Rejected

on 3-19-08 I changed the dates to 3-24-08 to 3-26-08

1st--- $46 Disneyland Rejected

2nd-- $52 Laguna beach Rejected

3rd-- $53 Laguna Hills Rejected

We are leaving to Disneyland on on the weekend but dont need any rooms till Monday and Tuesday night. Hoping someone out there has more suggestions.

Thanks! :)

Did you switch to two nights on the second day of bidding because you didn't need the 23rd? If you waited 24 hours you don't have to change the dates...

Do you absolutely want to be next to Disneyland those nights? Might you stay somewhere else and drive to the park? You are probably bumping into spring break travelers. If you win a 3 star in Disney area, you might end up with a parking fee at the hotel a lot higher than driving and parking in the parking structure. I am assuming you will have a car, I guess.

You are adding the beach zones thinking you aren't going to get them, right? Orange, Anaheim Hills, Fullerton and Buena Park are not far to drive to Disney, though morning traffic from Anaheim Hills could get dicey.

Yes i switched the days beucase i'll be staying with some family on the other days. and correct the reason I added the other days is becuase I have selected 3 star hotel and the other places only have 2.5 stars.

Yeah we want to be as close as posible to disneyland.

It's spring break. Kids are out of school. The weather is perfect here. They are going to Disneyland. The hotels are probably bursting at the seams with people.

If you must be in a 3 star in the Disney zone, you are just going to have to bid more. Maybe a lot more. Your bids are 60% under the lowest price 3 star on Priceline's retail pages. They just probably aren't hurting to sell their rooms right now.

Fullerton 3* hotels aren't all that far from Disney. If it was me, I'd take 2.5 star and drive, saving parking fees and getting lower room rates.

Make sure to use the site links when you make your bids.

:) so after waiting a day or I decided to try again. I did a bid for $54 in the disneyland area 3* and it was accepted on the firt try.

3-23-08 to 3-25-08

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $54.00

Subtotal: $216.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $36.00

Total Charges*: $252.00

Used PRICELINE link on top of page.

this was for 2 rooms

Congratualtions on your win.. glad to see you stuck with it! :)

Can you please add the name of the hotel you received so that we can add this information to the topic title.

Thank you for sharing your details with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry i forgot to mention the hotel:

Hilton Suites Anaheim/Orange

Disneyland Area

400 N State College Blvd

Orange, California 92868

714-938-1111

Check-In Date:

Sun, Mar 23, 2008 / After 04:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Tue, Mar 25, 2008 / 11:00 AM

This place is really nice! suite also has a couch which turn into a bead rally happy with results.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]