MCO Orlando - RSW Ft. Myers Midsize Alamo

Jason's Storm
By Jason's Storm,
in

Okay, I am wanting to do a one way rental (MCO to RSW), use the bonus money option, the board's PRICELINE link, all at the same time. Anyone have an idea on how to do that?

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

If you click our link before clicking the link bonus money car rental bid we should/may get credit.

To bid on different pick-up/drop-off locations, you can go t the Rental Car section of PRICELINE, do a "retail" rental car search, then on the top left corner of the grid click the "NAME YOUR OWN PRICE" link... just make sure on the ensuing page that your pickup and dropoff locations passed correctly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay, I get this messege when trying to get Fort Myers:

"We are unable to recognize the drop-off location you entered"

It seems to recognize it, when I enter the airport code. maybe a glitch?

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Pretty good deal, and I've dealt with them before. I'm not sure if the $2.50 bonus cash ($20 total) helped with it. Total came to $162.68 with taxes and fees. Also Alamo is In-terminal for both, so it will save on the headaches. Also used the PRICELINE affiliate link. I hope I was sucessful with it.

~JS

Added: Alamo's base rate w/o discounts or codes is $490.06 total. So pretty nice. Payed 2/3 less!!

• 2 months later...

So everyone knows, when I got there, I was able to pick out a Toyota Prius. They had two there. It was good to save some gas on my trip. I'm thinking I saved about a tank and a half.

~JS

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]