NV Las Vegas The Palazzo

Triple B
By Triple B,
in

In a word - Amazing.

Brand new and apart from a few small glitches (eg. room key issues, room safe not working) this hotel is in a class of it's own (except the obvious Bellagio, Venetian and Wynn).

Beautifully appointed rooms, every room a suite and the pictures on the website are exactly what you get.

Bathrooms are gorgeous, soaps, shampoos etc. top shelf.

We won this for $169 on Priceline and at that price is the bargain of the century.

Just amazing.

• 4 months later...

Stayed at The Palazzo on Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd - we got the King sized bed + sofa couch. The sofa couch is quite small, so one of our daughters slept in that, the other on the sofa. She swears that was more comfortable, and I agree with her!

What can you say about The Palazzo? True 5* property, with excellent service and fabulous views inside & outside the hotel. The room (a "Luxury" room, their cheapest form of room) was a 720 square feet suite, with a sunken floor at the window end (where the 'living' area is). A desk and fax machine, CD & DVD players, three TV's (all HD) - 32" in the living area, 42" in the king bed area and 17" in the bathroom!

The real deal is the pool area though - I counted 7 different pools on the third floor pool deck (all varying sizes and configurations, some with deckchairs actually in the water for extra convenience) all connected with the huge Venetian pool. Really a marvellous experience, spoilt slightly by the "Tao Beach" ultra pool right next to the Venetian pool area. I truly believe most people go to the pool to relax - not be pounded by thudding 'dance' music, that is really quite intrusive (and I love music, believe me). It just seemed a trifle overpowering.

All in all, a fabulous hotel. And, fr the prices I paid, a truly excellent deal. Highly recomended.

I'll report back on our MGM & Flamingo Hotwire deals later.

Again, thanks for your help!

• 1 year later...

I stayed at the Palazzo in early January 2009 and my mom stayed there at the end of January 2009. I can't comment on the service or the staff for our stay as I was not involved in the check-in process. My mom paid through Priceline and did not receive a very good response when she inquired as to how to upgrade. The rooms are fantastic. We had a room with a king bed and of course the little sunken living room which had an L-shaped couch (great for a last minute crash pad for an unexpected guest). LAVO has amazing appetizers and the bartenders serve delicious drinks. The little club upstairs is small but nice and has a very comfortable feel. The Grand Lux Cafe was a disaster. Our waiter was clearly drunk or on drugs and the food was a bit overpriced for a pretty basic menu. Overall it's a great place to stay and I'd be pleased if I ended up there again through this website's PRICELINE link.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]