Priceline Hotel: 4* in New Orleans

wang
By wang,
in

Being new to Priceline and bidding for hotels I would apprecate help in find a 4* hotel in New Orleans on April 13, 2008.

I am not at all familiar with the downtown area but the reason for our visit will be spending a day at Home Land Security in the Federal Building.

So what area would be close and where do I start my bidding?

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance!!!

PRICELINE has a (Metairie-Harahan) zone for which the address above is located. It's not too far from the Airport either, and airport zones are frequently very inexpensive so that may be an option if budget is more important than convenience. (although neither of these zones offer 4 star bidding)

As well, neither of these zones is very close to the Frenc Quarter (15-20 minute car ride?) so not sure if you wanted to stay near there since that is the most popular area(s).

Doublecheck the map of the address above and compare to PRICELINE's zone boundaries... then let us know which zone(s) you are willing to accept and your maximum bid amount... we'll then suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can not target any specfiic properties when using PRICELINE. You can see the hotels previously reported in this zone in the Priceline Hotel List, but we don't see too much bidding in this area (most stay in/near the French Quarter) so there are likely others and you could be the first to report a new property to the board.

If you're trying to target, or avoid, a particular property, HOTWIRE is often a better option, but will usually cost you a little more than PRICELINE.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]