Hotwire Hotel: 2 adults with 2 children, advice please

pyca
By pyca,
in

I need some advice:

I'm looking on hotwire for an hotel in Las Vegas (central Strip) we're 2 adults + 2 children. When I fill in 2 adults, there's a 3.5 star hotel offered which could be the Flamingo I quess, in which I'm interested. (07/27/ 08 - 07/29/08)

This hotel isn't showing up when I put in 2 adults & 2 children. What would you suggest?

Just fill in 2 adults and ask for 2 queens?

The above is not a match for the Flamingo so what wouldn't be our best guess for the property you're seeing... it is a match for Harrahs and i think that would be a better guess. (if you liked the Flamingo due to the pool for your kids, the pool at Harrahs will be a big letdown... it's a metal bottom pool and is really nothing special)

Are you still interested in this property?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just to clarify, my advice was for pyca, not for me!! I've already got those fabulous deals with your help - but I think this $55 rate is even less than the one I secured!

@Diamond Dog, thanks for your advice, but unfortunately this hotel isn't showing up for two nights :)

So we will wait again :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]