Hotwire Hotel: 4-star hotel in Kohala Coast $194 6/30

madhat181
By madhat181,
in

I would really like to stay at the Hapuna Prince Resort on the Big Island from July 2nd to the 5th or just for 1 night on July 2nd. Is there a good bidding strategy that will help me win that particular hotel. I know this is at least one other resort in that area that is going for a lower rack rate.

Should I wait till the date gets closer?

What should be my first bid compared to the rack rate?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can not target a specific hotel when using PRICELINE. If you want to try to target, or avoid, a particular property HOTWIRE is often a better option.

Do a HOTWIRE search for your dates (both date options) and see which hotel(s) are offered for your stay... then compare that to what has been reported for the Hapuna Beach Resort in the Hotwire Hotel List.

There are never any guarantees, but if you think you have an exact match then you can proceed with the purchase or post back and we will try to confirm that we're in agreement as to the prperty you're seeing.

Pricelne.hotwire

If you're willing to take a chance at bidding for this stay then we can suggest a strategy in that regard as well, but if you're trying to target a specific property i would at least start by searching HOTWIRE and seeing what is offered.

Let us know what you find and/or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I need help identifying this hotel.

$194 6/30

4-star hotel in Kohala Coast

Hotel Amenities:

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Trip Advisor Traveler Rating(4.5 out of 5)

Based on:440+ customer reviews

Last Reviewed:February 2008

Is this the Hapuna Beach Prince?

Any Chance this is another Hotel?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The above is a match for the Hapuna Prince so that would be our best guess.

Could it be a different hotel... of course it can be. We can't see the name of the property either, so there could always be another hotel in the zone with the same exact star rating and the same exact amenitiy combination that has not yet been reported, however, everything 'known' points to this being the Hapuna Beach.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...

I ended up booking directly with the Hapuna Prince because they offered me a free 2nd night and a $35 credit towards incidentals. I paid $359 for the July 2nd and got July 3rd free. I think I was offered it because I joined there frequent guest program and also stay at the Hawaiian Prince in Oahu.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]