Priceline Hotel: Vegas help 5/23-5/26

katrina
By katrina,
in

Sorry I think I posted this on the wrong section, so I copied it here..

I would like to find a hotel stay that is 4 stars in the strip south, I'd love the NYNY but i know i can't guarantee it, I'd like to pay 100.00 or less, but it is memorial day weekend, any tips? Should I start at a low # like 75? Any of the 4 Stars that don't have pools/jacuzzi's and good amenities?

Please use this NYNY link (also found in our support page) if you go this route.

If you still want to try bidding on PRICELINE, i assume you're comfortable with the Westin, which is slighthly off-strip but still located within PRICELINE's south strip zone? Are you not interested in the North Strip zone?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

....its a good deal and a NICE hotel w/ a good experience...

Personally i'd be fine with any of the 4* hotels in the North zone, but as you won't know the hotel you will be receiving until after your purchase, i can comment if you will consider it to be 'good' and 'NICE' or what your experience will be... but i personally find the 4* hotels in the North Strip more desirable than their counterparts in the South zone.

Do you want to include the North zone in your bidding?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I put the wrong dates in at the nyny website, i put 3/23
I thougth $109 sounded very low for a long weekend in Vegas in May.

Do you want to re-consider your maximum bid?

Is it the treasure island the only 4*, i would not mind including it on my bid.
See the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List

What do you think would be a good max bid for a 4*? I also need a hotel the night of the 25th but it doesn't have to be in the strip, i'll be attending a wedding west of the strip, but still in "vegas", so i would like something closer to there and cheaper for sure. Doesn't matter if its a 4, could be 3*+

What is the best rate you're able to get thru conventional methods? Are you still looking at a $100 per nite budget? Are you willing to pay more for a higher rated hotel or are you looking for the least expensive 3* or better hotel for this stay?

You originally were only focused on the South Strip zone, but now you state yo don't need to be there, but "closer to there and cheaper"... exactly which zones are you willing to accept?

You mention that you "also need the nite of the 25th", so does this mean you're willing to SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

I think we can go up to $150, but i know its memorial day weekend so I am affraid it will not let us in at that price even for a 4 *. I just want to stay at a nice place on the strip, not the circus circus, we can get hooters on there website i think it was around 120 or so, and so I just wanted to see about something better..Do you think its reasonable that we could get a good price for that friday/saturday in a 4-5* for under 150? I also saw a thread of you alls that was split bidding, I wonder if it would be worth it for a friday and saturday, both being high rate days, i dont know... I'm just not wanting to wait too long since i know they'll fill up for mem. day.

At the 4* level you have two re-bid zones (NOTE: Summerlin is not one of them) If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Selec 4* North Strip...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $85, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Selec 4* South Strip...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $85, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Selec 4* North Strip and re-bid zone2...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $95, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Selec 4* South Strip and re-bid zone2...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $95, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Selec 4* North Strip and South Strip...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $105, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Selec 4* North Strip and South Strip and re-bid zone2...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $115.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]