Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* St Louis (Downtown) Drury Plaza

mtnfox
By mtnfox,
in

Had a cancelable reservation here for $115 (AAA). Surprising my 8 year-old with a St Louis trip and 2 Cardinal games. I've been checking Hotwire once a day just to see if this hotel was a possibility. A 3.5* kept coming up but with fewer amenities - I think it might have been the Crowne Plaza. I found out today that the hotels that pop up on Hotwire change throughout the day, not just from day to day. I checked several times today and came up with different results about 5 or 6 times. Finally tonight a new 3.5* with different amenities showed up that matched Tmcmartian's description for the following week (see that thread below). Sure enough, inked the same hotel at about 1/2 the price I had reserved - I am very pleased! I've checked a lot of review sites and this hotel consistently gets great reviews.

Used the HOTWIRE link through this site of course.

Here's the amenities that were shown:

Complimentary breakfast

Pool

Fitness center

Business

Laundry

Restaurant

Retail price: $144/night

my price: $59/night x3 nights plus tax = $206.31 total

Trip advisor traveler rating: 4.5 out of 5

GO CARDS! :)

Go C

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear the hotel you were hoping for finally appeared and that you received the hotel expected.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchases.

Enjoy your stay and the time with your 8 yeard old.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]