Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* St Louis (Downtown) Drury Plaza

Tmcmartian
By Tmcmartian,
in

I am looking for a hotel in Downtown St. Louis April 6th through the 10th. Hotwire has a 3.5 star for $52. The amenities include breakfast, exercise room, pool, restaurant, business center and laundry facilities. It has a regualr price of $144 and a trip advisor traveler rating of 4.5 out of 5. I am having a hard time matching the amenities up. Any idea what hotel this might be?

May try to go for less on priceline if I can't ID this one. Really would like an indoor pool so I am trying to figure it out. Thanks for any help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This property has not yet been reproted, but the Drury Plaza seems like a good fit and that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Looks like a great deal! I've been reading great reviews of this hotel. I have this hotel booked via AAA (4 diamond) rate ($115) for April 1-4. It doesn't appear to be one offered by HOTWIRE for my dates, though. They offer a 3.5 star for $59, but the amenities only include fitness, restaurant, pool and laundry, so I fear this may be something different (Crowne Plaza perhaps?). I'm taking my kid to a couple of Cardinal games and really would prefer this hotel, so I'll probably just suck it up and pay the difference, but I still check HOTWIRE everyday just to see if anything different pops up. Congrats!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]