Hotwire Hotel: Need help identify hotel in Kohala Coast (BI)

wangy26
By wangy26,
in

I need 4 nights at a BI resort check-in June 24, 2008. I saw Hotwire has a 4-star hotel in Kohala Coast for $209/night for that period. It states that the retail price for this hotel is $240/night (13% saving).

The amenities listed for this hotel is: resort, fitness center, restaurants, high-speed internet access, tennis nearby, children

Welcome to BetterBidding!

1. Is this the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel? From the amenity description it sounds like it is.
It is a match for what has been seen for the Hapuna Prince, so that would be our best guess.
2. Is $209/night a going rate for this hotel normally at the hotwire? Have you seen lower rate for this hotel in the past? Since I have over 3 months time frame before check-in is it better to wait for a while?
Rates are date specific so there is no "usual" rate. If you put "Hapuna" in the QUICK SEARCH box above (inside the blue banner at the top of the board) you will see all wins for this particular property, with rates ranging from $150-$210... mostly dependent upon season (so this does seem inline with the high end of the range)

For a more indepth discussion as to "when to bid/purchase" see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ (equally related to HOTWIRE)

3. Do you know any other source that I can get a less than retail price for this hotel? Any other promotion that you know of?
I don't know of any other source... you may do better on PRICELINE, but then won't be able to target this particular property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]