Priceline Hotel: Parking at San Juan, PR hotels

sugarking
By sugarking,
in

I've been in San Juan numerous times, and visited many of the hotels during my trips, but have never rented a car there. However, i can't recall any hotel that didn't have a drive way and/or valet.

So if you're asking if the hotel will have parking available i woudl say "yes" (although i won't guarantee it, i supose there could be some small, low star rated hotel, that i'm not familiar with which doesn't offer parking, but you don't say what quality level you're seeking so i'll just assume you're looking for at least 3 star and above)... if you're asking if parking will be free, that is an entirely different question.

If you add the date(s) of your stay, maximum budget, and minimum star rating we'll try to help you find the best deal for your dates.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links (or the ones in my signature) to begin any purchases that you make.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I want to rent a car 3/14-3/17 and will PRICELINE a 3* in San Juan.
Please use our PRICELINE links for both your car rental and hotel (you'll need to click our PRICELINE link between each purchase if you do them consecutively)
Thank you for your generous offer of assistance.
If you're ready to bid now, what is your maximum bid... we wouldn't want to suggest a strategy that went higher than you were willing to bid.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I didn't see any winning bids for these dates so i'm not sure where you're coming up with the $125 figure, but we can give that a try...

When bidding 3* in San Juan you have two re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select RESORT San Juan...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* San Juan...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $85, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* San Juan and re-bid zone2...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $100.

The above is probably a bit too low, but with some time on your side i would start with the above... if rejected we'll revise to try again in 24 hours.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please remember to start your bids with this PRICELINE link.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

See the bolded items in the strategy i provided:

Select RESORT San Juan...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Select 3* San Juan...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $100.

However, based upon the bids you have already made, i would try as follows 24 hours after your last bid:

Select 3* San Juan...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $115, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $125.

Please remember to start your bids with this PRICELINE link.

Good luck.

That was your bidding limit as per above... from here you can:

-wait it out and try again

-lower your star rating

-raise your maximum bid amount

Earlier you stated:

I checked winning bids and it looks like $125.00 for the dates...
...and i commented that i didn't see any wining bids for these dates. How exactly did you determine that you thought $125 would be enough?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]