Priceline Hotel: 2* LA-San Fernando (Valencia-Stevenson Ranch) Best Western

eschmeling
By eschmeling,
in

Hi,

another hotel to add to the priceline list for Valencia:

I just won the Best Western Valencia Inn for $75 plus fees on Priceline (went through the PRICELINE link here) after adding the 2* category to my search (of course I had thought I'd be all smart since I didn't see any 2* hotels on the priceline list - was hoping to get the Hyatt or Hilton Garden Inn - oh well). So I thought I'd post so that the hotel can be added.

thanks,

elke

Hopefully this property will work just as well for your needs.

You can determine the star levels within each zone from the techniques in the Priceline Re-Bidding Explained thread. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the information in the previous link.

Thanks for the addition to the hotel list and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Can you also please add the dates of your stay to this thread (so that this win will appear in the Priceline Wins Calendar and also follow-up your previous Hotwire Reno thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

Thanks, enjoy your upcoming trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't know anything about this hotel but it seems like you paid way too much. I'm basing that strictly off the area and hotel level.

As per the first post, the OP didn't think there were any 2* hotels in the area and therefore raised their bid while lowering their star rating (a PRICELINE 'no-no')

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]