Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Hyatt West Hollywood

DDSeeker
By DDSeeker,
in

Only bid for 3* in Beverly Hills - West Hollywood. Would have preferred more Beverly Hills than West Hollywood, but at $108 per night, who am I to complain?

Saw a $22 counteroffer on a $95 bid on Thursday night. Saw same $22 counteroffer on $100 bid today before adding Lawndale free bid zone and bidding $108. There is a little room to play with in between my highest rejected bid ($100) and my winning bid ($108). I'm sure some Better Bidder will find it! :)

As always, accessed Priceline through Savingsbarn.com. After the fact, I noticed PRICELINE links directing on BB.com. Is that new?

Congratulations on your win!

A very nice deal and thank you for sharing it with the board.

Yes, we now have our own links to PRICELINE... please use our own links to begin your future bids. We have placed links in a search box on the top right corner of the board, in the signature of my posts, and in the support page. If you have any suggestions on where else you would like to see them for easy access please let us know.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Two things:

1) If you wanted to stay in Beverly Hills, you should have bid for a 4* because I don't believe that there's a 3* in Beverly Hills (unless the Thompson which was recently added to PRICELINE is in that area).

2) Can you give us a review of this hotel please? I've been going there for the past year and they have been renovating the place throughout the past year. It's been a pretty shi**y hotel (can't beat the location though) and I am going back to that area for a trip in a month. They were supposed to be finished last month (Feb. 2008) so I want to know how the hotel is now....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]