WI Appleton Holiday Inn Select

hannahb352
By hannahb352,
in

Checked in at about 4 pm local time. Hotel has lots of free parking and is 8 floors. Check in was smooth although the desk clerk tried to charge my credit card, at which time I politely told her it was a prepaid room. She said really?? and then looked and said yep it's a Priceline stay. Otherwise everything was normal. I was given a King non-smoking room on the 6th floor. This was perfect for me. The hotel itself is easy to find right off Hwy. 41. There was a business room, pool, fitness, hot tub, restaurant, bar, and room service. I didn't use any of these extras as I was only there one night. I did use the phone which had free local calls. The room service menu looked very reasonable. The hotel has been remodeled and I found my room to be in very good condition. An average size room with desk, chair, ottaman, bed, dresser, 25 inch t.v. and bathroom with hair dryer and coffee. Shampoo and soaps were provided, no conditioner or lotion. The bed itself was fine to sleep on and for the most part I heard nothing while in my room. I did here some door slams but no where near as bad as some hotels. My room along with all the public areas I saw of the hotel were quite clean. Overall this was a nice room at a good price and I would stay again. Oh yes and I did recieve a .00 balance bill under my door in the morning which also told me that Priceline paid 44.00 a night for my room which I got at a bid of $45.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]