Priceline Hotel: Downtown St. Louis Hotel

dansaint
By dansaint,
in

I'm trying to find a hotel in the downtown St. Louis area for a reasonable rate.

So far I've tried $75-90 a night without much luck.

I'm trying 4 and 3 star hotels.

I know with it being a holiday and a summer weekend that it's going to be a little more expensive to get a place...but with me already having the baseball tickets, it's pretty important for me to get a place and preferably downtown where I am close to everything.

ANY help would be appreciated.

Thanks

And if I posted this in the wrong area, I humbly apologize.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option? The first nite of your stay is more expensive than your other two nites, you may have success (at least for the last 2 nites) if you're willing to bid those separately.

Please use this PRICELINE link to begin your future bids.

Let us know if splitting is an option and we take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At the 3* level you have three re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Downtown...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $60, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Downtown and re-bid zone2...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Downtown and re-bid zone3...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $80, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Downtown and re-bid zone2 and re-bid zone3...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $90.

We didn't get your maximum bid so i suggested a strategy which went up to what you havel already bid. If the above is rejected post back with your maximum bid and we'll revise accorddingly.

Oh yeah... try the above for your complete stay (if it's been 24 hours since your last bid) and then try for 7/5-7/7 and then 7/4-7/6.

Please use this PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Any questions feel free to ask... good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay...just so I can understand this better (and I'm not ready to start bidding until I get my tax refund check)...I put in my 3 star and Downtown and put in my bid.

If it's rejected, then I add another location (say Forest Park/Clayton to keep it with the St. Louis are so I don't get confused, which I do easily) and up my bid?

If that's rejected, add another area and so on? Sorry if this isn't right, but I'm not really following your breakdown.

THe most I'd be willing to spend for a 3 star downtown would be $90-95. For a 4 star downtown I'd would be willing to go as high as $100.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]