Priceline Hotel: A few questions...

tovelin
By tovelin,
in

I will arrive in Seattle April 24 arround 2pm. I will spend that day and next day in Seattle before visiting friends up north.

I am traveling alone and have never been in Seattle before. I think the downtown area might be best, unless public transport is easy (I'm used to the subway in NYC)?

When you bid, is breakfast included?

I've read a lot of winning bids, but can't deside on going for 3 or 4* Are the locations on the 4* better?

I do not want to spend more than a 100 USD dollars on a room, it is just me, 1 night and I will just sleep there, but I love a great breakfast.. :)

Any inputs are welcome!

If the hotel you get has a breakfast, it will be included. I have had breakfasts at 2, 2.5 and 3 star hotels from priceline. I don't know about 4 star hotels and breakfast. I don't bid for 4 star too often. There is little chance of determining in advance what hotel you will get if you use priceline, though.

If you can determine which hotel you are booking on Hotwire you may be able to determine in advance if you are going to get breakfast included.

No matter what, though, you probably won't know what kind of quality it is going to be. Many 3 star hotels are very nice. I would go for a 3 star on priceline, bid up intelligently and take all the money you save from booking direct and go buy yourself breakfast if it isn't included...

It seems the worst case scenario for a 3 star may be the Holiday Inn. You might want to see what you think of that location before bidding on 3 star there. It is apparently a little outside the central area. It seems people are getting the Renaissance a lot, though, which is listed as 4 star on Orbitz.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]