Hotwire Hotel: New Haven Assistance

n2dwoods
By n2dwoods,
in

I need a hotel in New Haven on a Sunday evening in March. I have to be near the train station, but am not familiar with the city at all. When I do a search for New Haven on Hotwire, I get 4 areas. When I select New Haven-West Haven only, 2 hotels come up--a 3-star suite hotel and a 2-star that has an airport shuttle, complimentary breakfast, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, etc. for $58. Any idea what this hotel is and the ease of getting there from the Metro-North Station?

Thanks so much!

Sorry I didn't give enough info, I should know better!

I'll be staying Sunday March 16. I've chosen the New Haven-West Haven area.

The 3* for $89 amenities are:

Suite

Smoke free

Complimentary breakfast

Pool

Business Center

Laundry

High Speed Internet

Kitchenette

The 2* for $58 has:

Airport shuttle

Complimentary breakfast

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Business center

Laundry

High speed internet.

Based on what I've read, it sounds like that is the econolodge conference center?

The 2* property has not yet been identified. However, the Econolodge Conference Center doesn't have a restaurant on the premises so that is likely not the property you're seeing (nor is it the Days Inn, my first guess, as they don't have a Restaurant either)

The 3* prperty has not yet been reported either, but if i were to guess, that may be the Premier Suites... the amenities fit, as does the Smoke Free icon as the property is non-smoking. If correct, this hotel offers a shuttle in the immedate area (6 miles) which includes Metro North's Union Station.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]