Seattle to Bangkok

kwinkelm
By kwinkelm,
in

Using our Airfare Checker what is the best rate you're able to find for this route?

What is the breakdown between ticket cost and taxes/fees?

How much would you need to save to make an opaque purchase worthwhile?

The best price I have been able to find is $950 roundtrip including taxes.

The taxes through the opaque purchase on Priceline are $70. I am looking to go to a max of $650 without taxes on Priceline.

See this Priceline Airfare Re-Bidding thread as to how to get multiple bids when bidding on the same flight.

I'd start at about $450 (most likey way to low, but you can start higher if you're busy and would rather not waste the few extra minutes) and increase $25 per bid until you get to $650.

Please use this Priceline Airfare link or the one in my signature to begin your bidding.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...

Hello all,

I'm newly registered to board, but had great success booking hotels in San Antonio recently based on information here. We're trying to plan a trip to Thailand (or Costa Rica) and plan to bid. Some flights though are up to 45 hours to Bangkok! What are the chances of getting stuck with something like that? Thanks and great site!

...had great success booking hotels in San Antonio recently based on information here.
Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding! and thanks for the compliments on the board.

However, one of the things which makes this board so great is the availability of information by users helping users. It would be appreciated if you shared your future wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information, just as you have benefited from those who posted before you.

Some flights though are up to 45 hours to Bangkok! What are the chances of getting stuck with something like that?
I'm not sure of actual time in the air on this route, but the following chart should give you an idea of average/longest possible layover, which is probably you're biggest concern on this route:

Priceline Guide to Average and Longest Layover Times

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own trip and we'll try to assist you there.

In your post please include the dates of your trip (are your dates flexible for any time in January or just not confirmed at this time?) as well as how much current rates are for this trip (please separate the fare by base price and fees/taxes)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]