Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Toronto (Mississauga) Courtyard

liquiddemons
By liquiddemons,
in

I think the title got cut off ... it was for 01 March 2008 to 03 March 2008. Started bidding at $30 for Toronto Airport - declined. They offered me to increase by $8 but I ignored their suggestion. I went to $31 and added Downtown Toronto - declined. I added Mississauga with $33 and won ... wow! I took my inspiration from another winning bid that I saw on this line for the same property at $36. Was curious to see how low they would go. $33 is quite low! And this property is getting amazing reviews at tripadvisor.com. Thanks again to this wonderful website. You guys are the best!

• 2 weeks later...

I certainly give it a thumbs up as well. The room was fantastic and felt more spacious than many downtown hotels. Plus the staff there was very courteous and helpful when called upon. And it's really not that far from downtown if you rent a car, which I did also from PRICELINE.com at $10/day ... wow! Free parking as well. And the hotel is quite convenient to the airportl. Thanks again to the board for their part in the wonderful deal I was able to make on this fine hotel. I still can't believe I only paid $33/night. I'd certainly relish the opportunity to stay there again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]