Priceline Hotel: looking for Alexandria near metro

hsmamato2
By hsmamato2,
in

Hi- I'm new here,and looking for a hotel in Alexandria or Arlington area- I'd like at least 3 stars,and within walking distance to a metro stop-is this possible to find? Thanks for any advice..... oh-dates 3/29-3/31 '08

2 nights- we want to see the tourist stops,but I don;'t want to drive into the city.....

• 2 months later...

well, I researched quite a bit,then decided I couldn't chance not being near a metro stop,as it's not mentioned on hotwire amenities-

so I went direct to comfort inn Ronald reagan Crystal City on their site,and found a decent price online- 89.00 a night- free breakfast, a block from the metro stop- thanks

HOTWIRE may have been a good option as you can often figure out the hotel offered before your purchase and then determine how close to the metro it is located.

Also, for your hotel direct purchases, please note as per our support page that we're an affiliate of the Comfort Inn and please use our links there to begin your future hotel direct purchases (we're an affiliate of almost every major hotel chain)

Thank you... hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]