Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (Downtown-Convention Center) Hilton Riverside

saintseiya
By saintseiya,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Is $100 (for a 4*) and $80 (for a 3*) your maximum bid at each star level?

I'd also search LastMinuteTravel (use in conjunction with our REVERSE LOOK-UP TOOL)... however, there you can only search for 3 rooms at a time, but if you can find something acceptable which is cancellable without penalty, you can book the three rooms and then immediately search again to see if one additional room is available (if not you can cancel the original reservation).

If you do go this route please use our LastMinuteTravel link to begin each purchase.

Let us know your thoughts and/or your maximum bid at each star level if you'd like to continue to try bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

continued going up to $100 for FQ 4*, no dice.

Ended up including DT, got the Hilton Riverside for $60 per night.

was hoping to get the marriott (closer to FQ), but Hilton's not bad for this price.

The Hilton confirmation line sucks though, i called in to confirm the reservation, and i guess as soon as she saw the price (ie priceline bid), started giving me all kinds of attitude. Oh well, that is to be expected. Thanks for all your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]