Priceline Hotel: Eureka 1* 13 June Failed

Tiki
By Tiki,
in

Well folks, you can't win them all! I had a go starting at 32 and going up to 34 starting with Eureka, then added Arcata and Fortuna with no luck. So I booked the Motel 6 on their website for $41.37-it's actually in Arcata not Eureka-the Eureka one didn't have the internet special and was about $45. I started with 1* off the bat to save time-we only need an overnight crash pad-if the trucks wake us up early-no worries, we will be early and beat the crowds to the Avenue of the Giants. Other than Motel 6, the only other 1* I can think of would be Econolodge and it had an internet AAA rate of $56-if they would accept an Australian version of AAA card

I had put a PL limit of $34 to consider the PL booking fee of roughly $7-if I couldn't get lucky for under that then I go to Motel 6. At least we can console ourselves at the Calistoga mud baths the following day and we got the FW Hilton on PL for $56 before (see separate post below).

Anyway, I thought this might be helpful for people heading up that way to know they aren't going to sleep in Eureka/Arcata for less then $45 incl tax.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]