Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Ft Lauderdale (Boca Raton) Marriott Boca Raton

ProfessorBargain
By ProfessorBargain,
in

3.5-star hotel in Boca Raton

Customer Favorite! This distinctive establishment offers comfortable rooms, personal service and some upscale features.

Smoke free, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Hi speed internet, Golf nearby

----------------------

Marriott Boca Raton

5150 Town Center Circle

Boca Raton, Florida 33486

(561) 392-4600

1 room(s) @ $116.00 per night x 5 night(s)

$580.00

Tax recovery charge and fees

Hotel subtotal $65.11

$645.11

Total

$645.11

-----------

I wanted 20/2-26/2 but the 20th (1 extra day) added $213 by ramping the average rate up to $129. And trying to take that day on its own comes in at $299! So I plan to stay at the airport (or anywhere) that I can easily get for less than $213 for a night (I fly in late anyway so it really doesn't matter)!

I'm really happy with this buy, Southern Florida is really expensive (and many hotels sold out) in this period, I tried priceline/hotwire in FLL, MIA and PBI - all up the coast before finding this.

• 1 year later...

Hello all, This our first post. We were just taking a look at the hotels in boca, last year we stayed at the springhill suites for $47 a night. We are visiting again and we were wondering if anyone else can verify this hotel on hotwire for us. If I'm reading properly, they are offering 3 1/2* at $54 a night. The amenities listed are the same as above, but it's 1/2 price?! If this is the Marriott I'm booking tonight!!!!! Thanks in advance.

Hello all, This our first post. We were just taking a look at the hotels in boca, last year we stayed at the springhill suites for $47 a night. We are visiting again and we were wondering if anyone else can verify this hotel on hotwire for us. If I'm reading properly, they are offering 3 1/2* at $54 a night. The amenities listed are the same as above, but it's 1/2 price?! If this is the Marriott I'm booking tonight!!!!! Thanks in advance.

Hello. Could you let me know what the star-level rating was for the Springhill Suites win you had in Boca Raton was on Hotwire, please? I had a smilar win for that property through Priceline a while back and would be interested in the same through Hotwire if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Ross :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]