Counteroffer +$22

Times Square + MTS $120

Counteroffer +$22

MTE + MTW + Times Square rebid $125

MTE + MTW + Times Square rebid $130

Bid Accepted:

Millennium Broadway Hotel 4-star

Times Square - Theatre District

Seems good. More than I had planned to spend on accommodation originally but I've never stayed in a *nice* hotel closer than Jersey City so I decided I'd give it a try.

I accessed priceline through savingsbarn.com. Thanks for the inspiration for my bids through many posts these past few weeks.

David.

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear that the board was helpful in your bidding and that you're happy with the results... a 4* hotel in teh heart of Times Square.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using the SavingsBarn.com PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, one day can make a difference.

Rates are determined based upon occupancy for each day of your stay, if one date has greater occupancy (and higher prices) than the other(s) than that could certainly make the difference between a bid being accepted or not.

The other possibility is that this hotel only loaded one room into the system to be booked, and daffyd got it... maybe they'll load additional rooms at the same rate in the future? :)

If SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID is an option you may want to consider bidding for two nites of your stay which were won above, and then you can choose a different hotel for the last nite.

If you'd like further help with this stay, or wish to continue this discussion, please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have stayed at this hotel with a priceline bid. I actually proposed to my wife there! This hotel is absolutely the best priceline hotel I have ever stayed at. We were upgraded to the 52nd floor, corner room overlooking the MTV building and the center of Times Square. Fantastic deal! Enjoy. Make sure you see a show.

j.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]