Priceline Hotel: San Antonio NW 4* or 3*

nalicklen
By nalicklen,
in

I'm trying to book a hotel for the night of my wedding and would like to stay in the SA NW region. I tried bidding already and didn't get any 4* with my bid amount up to $90+tax. I used up all my re-bids including adding resorts to the bid. Any advice on what bid amounts a 4* in SA or a 3* would require? 4* get at least 5 free re-bids. I'll look into three stars if the 4* will be a lot more than $90. So 3* advice appreciated too. Thanks!

My stay will be 3/15 to 3/16. Thanks.

Just to let you know, the whole state of Texas is on spring break then and with San Antonio as the premier vacation spot of Texas, you may have to bid higger.

I have bid many times for san antonio and got 4* in the same area for $55 but during spring break one year it failed at even $100:(

Good luck!!!

I was kind of afraid of the Spring Break problem-- a lot of hotels wouldn't offer us a better price for our guests if they stayed as a group. I was hoping 4* would be a little less prone to the problem of families travelling. So it looks like 3* it is. Any advice on bids for NW SA 3*s? I won't have as many free rebids at that level.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]