Priceline Hotel: 2* NYC Airports (JFK) Holiday Inn Express

ivyivy
By ivyivy,
in

In my experience, it's just like the free breakfast. If it's offered to all guests as part of the room rate, then it's part of your Priceline rate as well.

When I've requested a shuttle, the driver and/or hotel has never asked me any questions that would identify that I got the room through Priceline.

rates will vary by date, what is the maximum budget for this stay?

When bidding 3* in you have three re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

HOTWIRE shows a 2.5* with Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry for $109, this may be the Howard Johnson Express JFK.

Congratulations on your ultimately success! This is generally a very tough area to get huge deals and the savings are usually not as great as we see in most other metropolitan areas.

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board and for using the SavingsBarn.com PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]