Which one is the best of all

juliepareira
By juliepareira,
in

I would want to know which are the best sites for cheap travel airfare ? i know about qixo, Orbitz,Expedia,priceline and hotwire. Has anyone tried placing a booking in qixo...What if we have some problem after booking, like cancellation requests. :) Pl. suggest a good site for booking cheap airline tickets and also good customer support, since i am new to this world of online travel booking !thanks a ton :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The site that Priceline recommends is owned by them so they're not exactly an unbiased party.

There is not one site that is always the cheapest and finding the best price often involved a bit of research. Personally i like Orbitz for their 'matrix' which shows you the lowest price from each airline in a grid by the number of connections you use. However, they don't cover JetBlue or Southwest, which are often the low cost carriers in a market.

I'd recommend using our new AIRFARE CHECKER to get an idea of rates and then see if you can beat that thru a few other sources.

I also just had a good experience with Expedia which i posted in this thread: Another Reason to Book Online.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]