Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle-Embassy Row) Palomar

JB in MN
By JB in MN,
in

Greetings and THANKS! I discovered betterbidding while researching the Palomar on Fodors forums. SO glad I did! I was prepared and even pleased to pay $169 for the Palomar by booking their hot Deals on the Kimpton Web site. This was still far below Expedia, Hotels.com etc. Then I read the threads here that told me how to spot the Palomar on Hotwire by checking the icons and the Trip Advisor ratings. I have never used Hotwire before, and my hand was shaking as I hit the BOOK button as I REALLY really wanted Palomar. Feel like celebrating - I got it for $99 per night.

Awesome deal, many thanks for all the help I found here.

I used your link to go to HOTWIRE - rock on.

Happy camper,

JB

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you found us in our little corner of the internet and that the information here was helpful in your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Have a great stay and enjoy your time in DC.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi - just popping on one more time to correct the error in my headline - my actual dates are 3/28 - 3/31. When I change it to 4/1 as my headline reads, Palomar does not come up any more. So for anyone looking for a bargain that weekend, go for the same dates I did, 3/28 - 3/31. Thanks again and hope it helps someone else as much as it helped me.

JB

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]